"That is what we aspire to, however, we are going to wait a little bit, we are going to see now how we spend the national holidays," said Health Minister Luis Sucre.
The head of the Ministry of Health, Luis Sucre
, pointed out this Monday that a date has not yet been established to authorize being without a mask in some areas, however, they hope that this is a possibility between now and December.
"What the National Government would like is that already in December we could be without a mask in some areas, there is no date yet, because, it is better not to set a date, yes we hope that from here, as of December, according to what the President said, we may be without a mask in some areas, ”Sucre
He explained some of the areas in which open spaces are likely to be without a mask, emphasizing that in closed places or where there are crowds, everyone should wear their mask.
He clarified that they will wait to evaluate how the celebration of the national holidays takes place in the month of November, while expressing concern about the behavior of the virus that may occur in the month of December.
“If we are in some areas like here for now that we are a little crowded it is important that we all have our masks on, but if I am already in a green area, where there is enough space between one person and another and in the open air, of course, that we can already be without a mask, that is what we aspire to, however, we are going to wait a little bit, we are going to see now how we spend the national holidays, the month of December is coming that has us very worried, remember what happened to us in December of last year,” said Minister Sucre